Tips For Trouble Free Operations :
- Get the chimney periodically serviced by trained service technicians.
- Clean the external surface of the machine periodically with a dry soft cloth to remove any dust/dirt settled on it.
- Never use abrasive chemicals for cleaning.
- Please ensure that naked flames are not allowed to burn below the cooker hood. Naked flames can cause oil collected in the
filter to catch fire and cause irreparable damage to the cooker hood.
- Suitable ventilation should be provided for other electric appliances that are being used simultaneously for cooking in the
- For effective results, wash filters every fifteen days and replace aluminum filters every year.
- Always use genuine spare parts.